The Gray Insurance Company program offers coverage regardless of jurisdiction. The Program includes State Act, United States Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (USL&H) and Maritime Employers’ Liability.
Employers have the ability to develop their own cost of insurance by preventing losses and we are focused on attaining that goal.
Available coverages for Workers' Compensation include:
- Statutory coverage in excess of SIR/deductible for both State and Federal Compensation Acts.
- $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 Employers Liability Limit
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation when required by written contract
- United States Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act Coverage Endorsement (USL&H)
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Coverage Endorsement (OCS)
- Jones Act (including TWMC, Death on High Seas Act & General Maritime Law)
- Voluntary Compensation Endorsement
- Other States Insurance
- Alternate Employer/ Borrowed Servant
- Gulf of Mexico Territorial Extension